Central Research Institute of Radiation Diagnosis. Moscow, the Russian Federation
*Corresponding author: Alexander G. Kruglov, PhD, ScD. Central Research Institute of Radiation Diagnosis. Moscow, the Russian Federation. E-mail: email@example.com
Published: December 15, 2017. doi: 10.21103/Article7(4)_PV1
We view the psyche of HS as an active distributed system, in which the emergence of new subsystem, creativity, about 50,000 years ago created conditions for a sharp jump-over to a new quality level of the system as a whole, into a new class of systems. As a result of the separation of IG from the "reactive behavior," the creation and projection of the creative product (CC) into the external environment, and the subsequent perception of CC as an objectively existing fragment of the world (with control functions relative to the subject), a new hominid need arose: to achieve parametric equilibrium with a virtual construction—a symbol. Satisfaction of this need created a primary frustration—the desire to achieve a symbolic goal that is beyond reach. We believe that the main factor in the evolutionary development (ED) of HS is the mechanism for satisfying this need by resolving frustration, accompanied by the development of technological support for the purposeful forms of HS behavior. The period of formation of the HS psyche, as a system at a new level, coincides in time and meaningful content with the 11th phase transition of the planetary evolution (Panov-Snooks), being the initial segment of the ascending part of the hyperbolic trajectory of ED. We believe that the psyche of this new representative of HS, which creates frustration constructs (virtual motivators), has become an attractor for ED. By an attractor, we mean the finite region of the inevitable convergence of phase trajectories of a complex system, the attraction of which draws into itself the set of possible trajectories of systems determined by different initial conditions. The actions of the attractor create conditions under which the future state of the system, represented by the final state of the system, has a determinative influence on the present system.
- Klein RG. The human career. Human biological and cultural origins. Chicago: The University of Chicago Press; 1989: 524 pp
- Kruglov AG. Creativity as a Determinant of the Development of Homo Sapiens. International Journal of biomedicine. 2016;6(4):298-302.
- Kruglov AG. Mythologem as a Determinant of Goal-Directed Behavior. International Journal of biomedicine. 2015;5(4):231-234.
- Kruglov AG. Creativity as a Determinant of Intraspecific Aggressive Properties of the Psyche of Homo Sapiens. International Journal of biomedicine. 2017;7(2):150-154.
- White L. Favorites: the evolution of culture. M. ROSSPEN; 2004: 1064 pp.
- Nolan P, Lenski G. Human societies: An introduction to Macrosociology. 11th edition. Oxford University Press; 2010: 430 pp.
- Sztompka P. The Sociology of Social Change. Wiley;, 1993; 368 pp
- Nazaretyan AP. Civilization crises in the context of Universal History (synergetics-psychology-forecasting). M. Mir; 2004: 368 pp. [in Russian].
- Panov AD. Universal evolution and the problem of the search for extraterrestrial intelligence (SETI). M.LKI; 2008:208 pp.[in Russian].
- Snooks GD. The dynamic society. Exploring the source of global change. London, NY, Routledge; 1996: 491 pp.
- Panov AD. Singular point of history. Social sciences and modernity. М. МSU; 2005:122-137. [in Russian].
- Knyazeva EN, Turobov A. [The unified science of a unified nature]. Novii Mir. 2000;(3):161-179.[Article in Russian].
- Snooks GВ. Uncovering the laws in Global history. Social Evolution & History. 2002;1(1):.25-53.
- Von Foerster H, Mora PM, Amiot LW. Doomsday: Friday, 13 November, A.D. 2026. At this date human population will approach infinity if it grows as it has grown in the last two millenia. Science. 1960;132(3436):1291-5.
- Dyakonov NM. Ways of history. From ancient man to our days. Eastern Literature. M.;1994: 384 pp.[in Russian].
- Kapitza SP. [The phenomenological theory of word population growth]. Uspekhi Fizicheskikh Nauk. 1996;166(1): 63-80.[Article in Russian].
- Konstantinov AI. Singularity of planetary evolution: further refinement of the model. Evolution (Megahistory and global evolution). Volgograd; 2015:58-64. [in Russian].
- La Rose R., Bates B. Virtual social distance and adoption of interactive telecommunication technologies. Southwestern Mass Communication Journal. 1990;6(1):34-43.
The fully formatted PDF version is available.
International Journal of Biomedicine. 2017;7(4):330-334. ©2017 International Medical Research and Development Corporation. All rights reserved.