Medical Institute of North-Eastern Federal University named after MK Ammosov; Yakutsk, Russian Federation.
*Corresponding author: Natalia V. Borisova, PhD.Medical Institute of North-Eastern Federal University named after MK Ammosov Yakutsk; Russian Federation. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: June 22, 2014.
There is a perspective approach to assessing the effect of environmental changes on the population health. It is quite clear that the possibility of a standardized assessment in the level of the population health in specific ecological zone, taking into account the effect of extreme environmental factors, is one of the most important conditions for the implementation of environmental impact assessment and environmental health monitoring.
- Gurieva AB. Characteristics of age variation in the anthropometric indicators of women (16 - 55 years old) in the Sakha Republic (Yakutia). Science and Education 2008; 2(50):74-76.
- Borisova NV, Markova SV, Antipina UD, Pshennikova EV, Egorova GA. Health and elemental status of children in South Yakutia (Aldan region). Yakut Medical Journal 2012; 2(38):86-89.
- Petrova PG, Borisova NV, Egorova GA. Functional reserves of health and elemental status of the Sakha Republic (Yakutia) population. Bulletin of the Yakut State University named after MK Ammosov 2007; 4(3):25-33.
- Petrova PG, Ivanova ON, Kondyurina EG, Akimov LS. Risk factors of the allergic diseases and bronchial asthma in children of the ecologically unfavorable regions of the Sakha Republic (Yakutia). Far East Medical Journal 2003; 2:7-10.
- Petrova PG, Ivanova ON, Kondyurina EG. Risk factors and characteristics of asthma in children of the industrial regions of the Sakha Republic (Yakutia). Far East Medical Journal 2004; 3:32-35.
- Petrova PG, Ivanova ON, Kondyurina EG. Study of risk factors for asthma in children of the Sakha Republic (Yakutia). Basic research 2005; 6:86-89.
- Petrova PG, Ivanova ON, Argunova LE. Epidemiology of allergic diseases in children of the different climatic and geographical zones of the Sakha Republic (Yakutia). Science and education 2007; 2(46):87-91.
- Samsonov SN, Kleymenova NG, Kozyrev OV, Petrova PG. Impact of space weather on the cardio-vascular system diseases in the sub-auroral latitudes. Geophysical processes and the biosphere 2013; 12(4):67-80.
- Shadrina LP, Petrova PG, Samsonov SN, Manykina VI. ECG changes during sporadic and recurrent storms in Yakutsk. Yakut Medical Journal 2013; 3:108-111.
The fully formatted PDF version is available.
Int J Biomed. 2014; 4(2):114-116. © 2014 International Medical Research and Development Corporation. All rights reserved.