International Journal of Biomedicine. 2022;12(4):675-678.
Originally published December 5, 2022
The cumulation of cultural codes forms and structures the integral matrix of information capacity - the cognitive thesaurus (CT) of the psyche. The dissociation of the parameters of the current balance of somatic/mental homeostasis initiates a compensatory need. The "need" extracts from the CT (actualizes) the "image" of the cultural code - a representable informational equivalent of the "need" ("dominant"). Being the content of consciousness at the time of relevance, "dominant" acquires the properties of a resonant operator, a dominant focus, forming control mental constructs. Actualization of the "dominant" initiates the activity of the "action result acceptor." For the actual dominant, the "action result acceptor" is an indicator/corrector, a frequency matching censor (resonance): perceptual dynamics of operational images of external presentation ("code key") to the parameters of the "dominant" (code). Decoding the physical parameters of the "code" provides the potential to regulate the resonant impact on the arsenal of "cultural codes" of CT through moderation of the "code key." The CT, through the "action result acceptor" (the extra-conscious regulator of the actual autonoetic forms of mental activity), programs and formats the somatic/psychic continuum of the individual. The integral matrix of the CT, having a location outside the conscious sector of the psyche, including the imperative corrector of the perceived sector of the psyche associated with the emotional register, determining/correcting the main vectors of the regulation of the life continuum, is meaningfully close to the philosophical/psychological criteria of the main cognitive regulator of the person activity, defined as the soul.
1. Shannon C. Works on information theory and Cybernetics [Raboty po teorii informatsii i kibernetike]. Trans from English. M.: Izdatel'stvo Inostrannoi Literatury.1963. [In Russian].
2. Vecker LM. Psyche and reality. Unified theory of mental processes. M.: Izdatel'stvo Smysl, 2000. [In Russian].
3. Eccles JS. An instruction-selection theory of learning in the cerebral
cortex. N. Holland Biomedical Pres; 1976.
4. Sidorov AV. Central rhythm generators and functional activity neural networks of the brain. News of biomedical sciences. Minsk; 2010 [In Russian].
5. Arshavsky I, Deliagina TG, Orlovsky GN. [Central Pattern Generators: Mechanisms of the Activity and Their Role in the Control of "Automatic" Movements]. Zh Vyssh Nerv Deiat Im I P Pavlova. 2015 Mar-Apr;65(2):156-87. [Article in Russian].
6. Hopfield JJ. Neural networks and physical systems with emergent collective computational abilities. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1982 Apr;79(8):2554-8. doi: 10.1073/pnas.79.8.2554.
7. Anokhin AP. Psychic form of reflection of reality. Sofia. 1969.
8. Anokhin AP. Features of the afferent apparatus of the conditioned reflex and their significance for psychology. M. Questions of psychology.1955. [In Russian].
9. Shomes AP Model of behavior of perception and thinking. M. Education. 2010.
10. Resonant Actualization of Cultural Codes as a Determinant of Mental and Social Transformations (Part 1). International Journal of Biomedicine. 2022;12(3):476-479. doi:10.21103/Article12(3)_PV
11. Simonov PV. Need-information theory of emotions. M.: Voprosy Psikhologii. 1982. [In Russian].
12. Khrustalev YM. Philosophy of the psychosomatic problem. Philosophy of science and medicine. M. GEOTAR. 2009. [In Russian].
13. Kruglov AG, Gebel GY, Vasilyev AY. Impact of Intra-Extracranial Hemodynamics on Cerebral Ischemia by Arterial Hypertension (Part 1). International Journal of Biomedicine. 2012. 2(2). 89-95.
14. Kruglov AG, Gebel GY, Vasilyev AY. Impact of Intra-Extracranial Hemodynamics on Cerebral Ischemia by Arterial Hypertension (Part 2). International Journal of Biomedicine. 2012.2(2).96-101
15. Kruglov AG, Utkin VN, Sherman V. Human Homeostatic Control Matrix in Norm. International Journal of Biomedicine. 2016. 6(3). 194-189. 10.21103/Article6(3)_OA5
16. Kruglov AG, Vasilyev AY, Sherman V. Human dynamics homeostasis control matrix in the norm with psychophisiological aspects. New York: IMRDC; 2016.
17. Kruglov AG, Utkin VN, Vasilyev AY, Kruglov AA. Spatial Synchronization of Hemodynamics and Metabolism in Norm. IJBM. 2020. 10 (1). 24-28. doi: 10.21103/Article10(1)_OA2.
18. Sumrow A. Motivation: a new look at an age-old topic. Radiol Manage. 2003 Sep-Oct;25(5):44-7.
19. Behjati M. The concept of Maslow's pyramid for cardiovascular health and its impact on "change cycle". ARYA Atheroscler. 2014 Jan;10(1):65-9.
20. Kruglov AG, Kruglov AA Adaptive Changes in the Psyche of Homo Sapiens During the Period of Singularity. (Part 1). International Journal of Biomedicine. 2020. 10(2).95-100
21. Kruglov AG, Kruglov AA. Adaptive Changes in the Psyche of Homo Sapiens during the Period of the Singularity (Part 2). International Journal of Biomedicine. 2021;11(1):68-72. doi:10.21103/Article11(1)_PV
22. Kruglov AG, Kruglov AA. Adaptive Changes in the Psyche of Homo Sapiens during the Period of the Singularity (Part 3). International Journal of Biomedicine. 2021;11(3):318-322 doi:10.21103/Article11(3)_PV
Received September 6, 2022.
Accepted November 2, 2022.
©2022 International Medical Research and Development Corporation.